Thursday, April 29, 2004

I finished the Breakup Diaries today. It's a great book which i can relate to, especially since it's got the catholic celibacy guilt thingy, an anniversary breakup and a career in the media. A must read, i think, for all my friends.
**************************************************************
Tales of the Gym Hamster I am now a bonafide gym hamster. As in i've gone to the gym with the specific intent to work out and I have done it for three consecutive sessions. I don't know if it's just my imagination but my arms are no longer as flabby as they used to be and my thighs are tighter. Yeah baby! Of course, it doesnt hurt that the men's gym next door is full of hot guys. But of course that's not the main reason i work out. (honest, mom!) I stopped by Orange Brutus for a mango shake and a slice of chocolate monster cake. Oh yeah. Why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose them? While i was pumping away (get your minds out of the gutter!) my trainer was giggling over the latest issue of Fitness And Health. OKAY. I don't know why people associate Fitness and health with the super buffed up steroid and testosterone muscled behemoths that wear tight yellow spandex. It boggles the mind. **************************************************************

No comments: