Friday, March 18, 2005

AAAARGH!

WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME HAMSTERS ARE VICIOUS, TERRITORIAL CANNIBALS? I had to find out the hard way when Maui bear and i were at the pet store in SM North earlier tonight to animal-watch, then i saw two red eyed evil little monsters snacking on a now-furless fleshy bloody mess that used to be a hamster. Good god. I almost broke down.
***
Anyway, guys, i'll be home for the weekend, doing my plate and studying for my span exam, wish me luck. I'll be back here on monday for the exam and submission. See ya.

1 comment:

Gaea's Apprentice said...

Good Luck! :p

I like hamsters.
I like cats.
They have that in common. Well, the cat ate its kits...

I still like both. You just made me remember the gross things cats eat.
Like the time I saw a cat lick/eat some doggie doo.

Yes... gross.