Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ERgg.

Won't be online for a bit, i'm going to Boracay for a couple of weeks (YAY!). Just a couple of notes.
***

1. Our former helper, to whom I gave my old sim, texted me saying someone has been texting her in English. Because she isn't very fluent in it, she deletes it and turns off the phone. Now I have updated most of the people who I want to remain connected to, and I have a fair idea who it is, but whoever you are, be warned. She has instructions to delete immediately any message for me.

2. My head is killing me and I am not amused.

3. HI to Evil eye. I take back the suplado remark.

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE LYNNE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!

5. It's the fourth death anniversary of John Clemens Go on May 29th and the eighteenth of my grandfather, Moises Pimentel, on the 21st.

No comments: