Monday, December 11, 2006

Bad Vacation

Well. So I spent the last 2 days in Batangas at a family Reunion that i really didn't want to be at, and apparently the place agreed with me because we felt THREE, count them, THREE earthquakes and a TYPHOON. HAh. I stayed up all night saturday expecting a tsunami to come wash us away. I really am glad it's the last family thing i'll be attending for a bit.

My cousin Kitty is getting married to her first love Maynard. Am feeling the pressure, since she's the first in my batch to get engaged. Haha. But I'll take my time, I will. But Lem and i are HAPPY for her. Really. We are.

In other news. I got my Starbucks 2007 planner na. Am not happy. It's so not worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you so happy we ain't rushing or forced to such things. Weddings are important and very special, not just something you have to do before you're too old.

I love you.