Friday, March 23, 2007

i blinked, and it's now april

This man is the love of my life. Happy 13th month day, love. Sabi nila, malas ang 13. it's been fantastic for us. I love you so much. Can't wait to see you later.

Congrats to my closest female cousin on my dad's side, Rona, who just got engaged to her very lucky bf, Mel. Still can't believe you're getting married. hah. I am so happy for you.


See the resemblance? these are my cousins on my mother's side, at the wake of our cousin bonbon who passed away from bacterial meningitis, may he rest in peace. There's me, and kuya tetet (whom i haven't seen in 4 years), ate dindi (proud new mom of baby justa), kuya dochi (looking prosperous!), ate deeda (blooming pa rin after 2 kids) and GJ. haha. Sana we all see each other again soon and not at a wake.



Bee family- Randee, majo, kier, Irelle and Di. And me, taking the pic.

No comments: