Friday, July 02, 2004

Death Of A Gym Hamster

Yes. I have quit working out. I have also refrained from my blog, though i am back. Fatter and Pimplier than ever, of course. I have moved into a dorm and i have three fantastic roomies. (I can only say that because they are present, hehehe)
There's Noe, (as in NOY) our resident genius, the cute and lovable Tej (Pronounced as spelt) and The Extremely Cuddly Yanna. As i write this i have my feet propped on my bed and my butt is getting skidmarks from my chair. THis is an extremely difficult and uncomfortable position, as i can see the bulge of my tummy at this point. Do not try this at home, kids.
I am hungry. I will be accepting pizza donations. It is midnight and I am wide awake. Sigh. Story of my life. Oh well. I have to be up at eight for a geog class. I cannot believe I am lusting after my 17 year old classmate. (I am 22, if you want to know). So goodnight. The gym hamster is dead, long live the gym hamster.

1 comment:

Clang said...

nice butt, dude! :P welcome back to bloggin :)