Saturday, February 12, 2005

Stages

Maybe all the stuff you do on the internet will come back to haunt you someday. I mean, like two years ago, instead of rebelling outwardly i went online and did the virtual descent into iniquity. Now apparently my mom has gotten access to my chat logs from 3 years back or so and i am so dead. Really. But it was just a stage.

*********

And here i was looking forward to bragging about the tv show Wag Kukurap shooting in my dorm, and yes, in my room. Grr. Pictures nalang.

*********

Looking at the whole P. Guy issue in perspective, I feel stupid. But maui bear kinda put things in perspective last night, telling me i'd find the one. I retorted that to find THE ONE, you'd have to believe love exists. And i don't. And i realized, I really don't. So there's no point moping over some guy. Amen.

No comments: