Friday, February 16, 2007

1 YEAR


Tobie is the bestest best bf eveer. And it's the best anniversary i've ever had. Tobie surprised me with a bouquet of a dozen roses delivered to my office last tuesday. I actually cried in front of the startled delivery man.
Then he surprised me again on valentine's day with ANOTHER bouquet of another dozen roses, and THE SECRET LIVES OF MEN AND WOMEN, the very same postsecret book that i had reserved for him a week earlier.
And then we headed to up for our midnight anniversary at the fair. I was munching my Potato Corner Jumbo Sour Cream and Onion fries when Ebe of Sugarfree announced, "Last year at the fair two people got together and fell in love. Where are tobie and isha? This song is for them." Tobie surprised me again. I cried through Tulog Na, hugging him. Wow.
I have the best boyfriend. Ever.

Baby,1 year na tayo. I can't wait for our lifetime. :D

1 comment:

Tobie said...

Awww... I love you so much baby. I can't believe you chose my drunk pic! wah! Hehehhe