Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ouchie



I have finally decided to have my misaligned tooth extracted (at great cost too) tomorrow. And on thursday I'm heading to my 2nd interview with Maxson Marketing, yay! Wish me luck, peeps. In the meantime I'm just missing Tobie and counting the hours till my killer of a toothache is finally remedied. Thanks for the support!


Love you so much, ANTONIO GABRIEL ABAD. Congrats is in order for my baby, who finally got his non-professional drivers' license! I am so very very proud of you!

1 comment:

Tobie said...

I love you sweetie!

And mind you, I only got the license because I know you wanted me to have one. Was never a fan of driving, but now, thanks to you, I can see why its fun.

I am sure you can wow them love. Will keep praying for you!

See you soon!

I LOVE YOU!!!