Monday, August 20, 2007

Things.

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

tagged by : Jac

1.) When I was younger I used to think that the priest would mix toyo and vinegar during the offertory and dip the host in it during mass to add flavor.

2.) I hate idiots who choose to remain stupid and complain about it

3.) Tobie is the biggest person or influence in my life. Totally unexpected, having him like this, and being his, but i am humbled.

4.) Neil Gaiman is the second. Haha.

5.) I have been trying for the past 5 weeks to make Cathedral Windows (like the Jello cake of Goldilocks) that taste like my lola's. So far I've gotten the taste right, but the last attempt looked like tie-dye, before that like a collage, before that they all melted and mixed. Bleargh. Now waiting for the next batch to cool. Fingers crossed.

6.) I watch strangers on the train and try to imagine coming home to them as my family.

7.) My train music (on my MP3 player) is the KATAMARI on The Rocks theme.

8.) I believe in Karma. And everything that happens is a result of something you put into motion.

TAGGING:

the next 8 people to read this. Don't be shy. Wahahha.

1 comment:

Tobie said...

tagged. wah.
gonna post my replies.