Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday Night

I am now at the Bahay Ng Alumni with Kuya Jake. In my bag, I have three slices of stuffed crust pizza (Meat Lovers), a half-eaten pretzel, an almost empty bottle of pepsi blue, a spongebob keychain, an Odie Keychain, a France pin, spotty gel from bench, a programme from the play I watched this afternoon, and a mygel pen. Kuya Jake is bored silly and is wiggling his right leg. My eyes are swollen because he made me cry kanina, but am ok now that I have chewed him out. Nyahahaha. I am evil.
(Kuya Jake: *rolls his eyes)
In other news, our group lost the dance contest that we practiced TWO WHOLE WEEKS for. I mean, I DON'T EVEN DANCE and I practiced for this goddamned contest and WE LOST. Maybe the universe is telling me that i am not a dancer. We got beaten by a bunch of guys who stripped to Otso-otso. Life sucks.
I watched ella enchanted yesterday. I hate anne hathaway. She is SOOOOO GORGEOUS. AS IN TOTALLY HOT. If I were tibo I'd go for her, but am regretfully straight. HEehee.
And, yes, john, I wear skirts now. Difficult as it is for you to believe, I AM female.

2 comments:

akintongnick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akintongnick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.