Sunday, August 15, 2004

Toxic

I have had a very toxic week and weekend. (I know it sounds alike. I did it on purpose.) I would like to thank the very kind people who fed me, gave me food, or ate with me in the past few days: Jay, for the pizza from shell and the sarsi, even though you were grossed out by it and for everything else ;P, MaJo for the pomelo from Davao, and Joker for the sans rival and hot choco from Seattle in the middle of the night. Also to my dad for a box of kfc, among other things. I am getting nice and fattened. Burp.
***
Get well soon to my lola, NANAY, who just had an eye operation for her glaucoma. Hope she's okay. Thanks po for the soap and the chocolates.
***
Just got back to the dorm. Noe is playing pharoah (Still) and everyone else is out. I am exhausted and sadly out of load, but i still have to call kuya joe and check it he's still coming over. He owes me big time for the two billion times he's stood me up, and for the Lucifer comics that he's promised me. Hahaayyyy. I think he IS standing me up. That boy is dead.
***
Hi to jess. Hey ate jess, sure thing, just text me. I friendster'd you my cell num. We SHOULD pig out sometime. Heehee, u owe me a blowout, you're working na pala. Wow. You're OLD. Nyeheheheheeheh. *makes mano.
***
I have resolved to do my academics this sem. And to concentrate. Wish me luck, i really don't feel like it eh. But I must. I must. So, starting tomorrow, I shall be present at ALL of my subjects, and I shall pass EVERYTHING on time, and i shall not goad my teachers. I seem to have a special talent for pissing teachers off. In grade school it was miss cortez, the filipino teacher. In high school, it was madame mijares. In college, it was tita maggie- este, Mr. Maganaka. Este, Dr. Maganaka pala. Whoops. And now it's Ma'am Reyes. I should look into this, maybe i can start a teacher-annoying service. Which reminds me, I sent off my resume to a production outfit. I haven't heard from them, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please, please God. I really do need a job.

No comments: